Hardstanding with electric hook-up
2 people & 1 car
|Tent – Grass, non-electric pitch||price includes 1 car & 2 people|
|Backpacker Tent – Grass, non-electric pitch||price includes max. 2 people arriving on foot or bicycles with a 1 or 2 man tent (car not permitted)
|OPTIONS / EXTRAS||COST|
|Awning or Gazebo||£3.00 per night|
|Dog||£2.00 per night|
|Child (4yrs to 16yrs)||£3.50 per night|
|Child (Under 4yrs)||Free|
|Extra Adult (17yrs and over)||£5.00 per night|
|Extra Car (Maximum 2 cars per pitch, one only if pup tent used)||£4.00 per night|
|Pup Tent (Small 2 person tent for your children 16yrs or under)||£3.00 per night|
- Maximum occupancy per standard pitch is one family (2 parents and their children up to 16yrs, max 6 people) or 2 couples.
- If your party exceeds this limit you will need to book and pay for the appropriate number of pitches even if you are only using one tent/caravan/motorhome.
- 2 cars max per pitch, 1 car if Pup Tent included (except backpacker pitches).
- Backpacker pitch is for maximum of 2 guests arriving on foot or bicycle only with a small 1 or 2 man tent. If you have booked a backpacker pitch and arrive with a car/motorbike you will be charged the standard grass pitch rate. This includes if a car drops you off or drops off equipment for you.
- A deposit is required to confirm your booking. The deposit is usually £30 per pitch but we require payment in full for some peak times. You will be advised of the deposit required at the time of booking.
- We no longer accept group bookings of more than 3 pitches travelling/staying together for the same dates. If we become aware that you are booking multiple pitches for the same dates separately all the bookings will be cancelled.
- Facilities will vary according to the time of season. If you have stayed with us before, particularly pre-Covid, facilities may have changed since your last visit. Please visit our Facilities Page for further information or contact reception on 01335 344020.
Season Date Bands
2 night minimum booking on all pitches at weekends
Easter bank holiday – 5 night minimum booking on electric pitches. 2 night minimum on non-electric pitches.
May Day bank holiday – 3 night minimum booking on electric pitches. 2 night minimum booking on non-electric pitches.
Coronation bank holiday - 3 night minimum booking on electric pitches . 2 night minimum booking on non-electric pitches.
Spring bank and August bank holidays – 5 night minimum booking on electric pitches. 3 night minimum on non-electric pitches.
Halloween & Bonfire weekends – 2 night minimum on electric pitches.
During busy periods we reserve a certain number of pitches for long stay bookings (5 nights or more). If short stay pitches become fully booked first there may only be availability left for long stay pitches.
Pre-booking is highly recommended. A deposit is required to confirm your booking. The deposit is non-refundable or transferable in the event of cancellation for any reason.
NB. Facilities may vary according to time of season.
Day / Evening Visitors.
WE ARE SORRY BUT DAY AND EVENING VISITORS TO PERSONS CAMPING / CARAVANNING HERE AT CALLOW TOP ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED
Pitches are available from 12 noon to 11.00am.
Gates closed between 11.30pm and 6.00am.
Latest arrival time 9.00pm
For information on our self catering tariff please see our self catering accommodation page