We want everyone to enjoy their stay here at Callow Top. The following information should help you to plan your holiday:
- There is mostly level access to the main areas of the site.
- All the main areas have hard surfaced paths. Fields 2 & 3 (mainly hardstanding part-serviced pitches) have hard surfaced paths
- The camping fields are either all grass or have a non-tarmac pathway
- All parking is either on your pitch or just opposite
- Ramped access is available to reception and, via reception, to the shop
- Disabled toilet and shower facilities are available in the main amenity block (accessed by RADAR key)
- Disabled toilet facilities are available in the Callow Inn
- Assistance dogs are welcome
- If you are camping and need to keep medicine cold we will happily refrigerate it for you in reception
- Mobility scooter/wheelchair batteries can be recharged
- Double width pegs are available at the fishing lake
- Our bird hide has lowered viewing slits
- Parking is available next to the fishing lake
Access to the Tissington Trail is up fairly steep steps with a narrow track to one side. Once on the trail it is a level surface. Level access is available from the Mapleton Lane car park a short drive away.
Our holiday cottages/apartments are not suitable for wheelchairs. The apartments are both first floor and accessed by a flight of stairs.
If you have any special requirements or need any further information please give us a call on 01335 344020 and one of our staff will be happy to help and advise you.