10 amp electric. All hardstanding. Pitches have a small area of grass to one side to peg the edge of your awning into. You may need to peg down into the hardstanding at the front and back of your awning. Heavy-duty (rock) pegs are needed and can be purchased from our shop.
Hardstanding pitches in Field 2 are separated by conifer hedges, offering extra privacy for your added comfort. Hardstanding pitches in Fields 3 & 5 are open.
We have a number of larger hardstanding pitches suitable for motorhomes up to 30ft, larger twin-axle caravans, or caravans with bedroom annexes on the awning. Please ask at the time of booking if you require a larger pitch.
If you have a motorhome or campervan you can find out about public transport in the area here
Please note that we do not have a drive over grey waste disposal point for motorhomes.
Tent pitches are approx. 30ft x 30ft (9m x 9m) but please give us a call if your tent is bigger – we should be able to accommodate you! We don’t have electric hook-up for tents, as all our electric pitches are hardstanding.
In some areas of the site we are able to situate a caravan/motorhome on an electric, hardstanding pitch next to, or opposite, a non-electric, grass tent pitch. These areas do book up quickly, so remember to book early to guarantee your place.
2022 Season Changes
For 2022 our food menu and Callow Inn / Arnold’s opening times will be different from previous seasons. Food will now only be available from the Callow Inn. For further information please check here or call our reception team on 01335 344020.
Other facilities include:
- Children’s Play Area
- Games Field with football goal posts
- Callow Inn restaurant
- Arnold’s Bar (Derbyshire school holidays only)
- Free Wifi hotspots in the Callow Inn & Arnold’s Bar
- Heated outdoor swimming and paddling pools surrounded by a paved sun terrace. (Open 29th April – 30th September)
- Mini supermarket style shop selling a wide range of food, campinjg supplies, toys, newspapers and magazines, wine, beer, spirits and cigarettes
- Calor & Camping Gaz exchange (also, small gas cartridges are available to purchase from the shop)
- 3 toilet blocks, 2 with showers (please note only 1 or 2 blocks may be open according to the time of season). Small charge for showers 20p for approx. 4 mins
- Coin-operated hairdryers and plug sockets for hair styling equipment
- Shaver points
- Laundry room with coin operated washing machines, dryers, ironing facilities and sink for hand-washing
- Pot-washing facilities
- Water points
- Disabled wash room facilities with access by RADAR key
- Freezer facilities for re-freezing icepacks
- Elsan chemical disposal point
- Recycling facilities
Please note from 2022 the following facilities will no longer be available:
- Amusement Arcade
- Cash point
- Cycle hire
- TV/Sky Sports
Dogs are welcome on site, including in the Callow Inn and Arnold’s Bar when open, as long as they are kept on a lead at all times. They aren’t permitted in the fishing lake/nature reserve area or the swimming pool area.