At Callow Top we’ve been providing family holidays for over 40 years and offer a safe and secure environment for your family’s next camping adventure.
- Plenty of open space and room to play
- Barrier controlled entry
- Fully enclosed play area (height restriction applies)
- There’s no need to worry about our fishing lake. It’s 1/4 mile down our drive, well away from the pitches and main facilities
- Baby baths available from reception for a small refundable deposit
- Baby changing facilities available in the ladies & gents toilets in the main amenity block.
- Heated swimming and paddling pools
- Field for ball games with football goal posts, cricket nets and volleyball court
- Direct access to the Tissington Trail cycling and walking path (bring your own bikes or use the nearby cycle hire). Completely off road and perfect for families.
- Table Tennis & Pool Tables
- Lots of new friends to make!
We’ve so many facilities at Callow Top that you needn’t leave the site if you don’t want to. If you do fancy a day out during your family holiday though you’ll be spoilt for choice. Here’s some of our own suggestions……….
Younger Children (toddlers to age 10)
Family theme park for families with children between the age of 2 – 13 years. Over 50% of attractions are indoor to cater for our unpredictable weather.
Chatsworth Farmyard & Adventure Playground
Spectacular woodland adventure play area, milking demonstrations and animal handling
Peak Wildlife Park
See penguins, lemurs, wallabies, ornamental birds, meerkats, goats, chickens and more. There’s also a large play area, bouncy castle, sand pit and space hoppers. You can buy sandwiches & stone baked pizzas in the cafe or take your own food to enjoy in the picnic area.
Older Children (age 10+)
The UK’s largest theme park, just 20 minutes drive away
Paintballing, Lazer Tag & Quad Biking in the Derbyshire Countryside
Heights of Abraham
Cable car ride, play area, visitor’s centre and cavern tours
60 acres of beautiful Staffordshire woodland where 140 monkeys live in total freedom.