You can leave your caravan in Winter Storage at Callow Top from 10th November 2019 – 29th March 2020 Storage is outdoor on hardstanding pitches. CCTV coverage to site entrance.
The cost is £175 and includes the use of your tourer for the first weekend of the 2020 season 27th – 29th March. Access at any other time, to check your caravan etc, is by appointment only and is only available Monday to Friday during office hours.
If you would like to reserve a winter storage pitch please give us a call on 01335 344020. We’d need to take a £50 deposit to confirm your booking and the balance of payment is due when you bring your caravan onto site.
Winter Seasonal Pitches
Bring your tourer caravan to Callow Top and experience the Derbyshire Dales & Peak District National Park in Autumn, Winter & Early Spring.
- Available from 10th November 2019 until 29th March 2020.
- Hardstanding pitches.
- Electric hook-up is available while you are staying in your caravan only. Heating should be provided by your gas only to prevent tripping out the electric supply.
- Access to Chemical disposal and drinking water.
- Access to Tissington Trail cycling & walking route
- Electronic Fob to access site through security gates
- Includes free coarse fishing on our own lake.
The price for a winter seasonal pitch is £625.
To reserve your pitch give us a call on 01335 344020. We’d need a £100 deposit to confirm your booking. The balance of payment is due when you bring your caravan on site.