Tissington Static Holiday Caravan is great for affordable family holidays in the Derbyshire Peak District. We’re also just 20 minutes drive from Alton Towers so perfect for a fun filled short break too.
Short stays are available except between 14th July – 1st September. Centrally located on the holiday park you’ll be in an ideal position for using all the park facilities. Your beds are freshly made up for your arrival but you’ll need to bring your own towels. Gas, water & electricity are included in the price.
Sleeps up to 6
- Kitchen with fridge-freezer, microwave, oven/grill, gas hobs, toaster & kettle
- Spacious living area with gas fire
- TV with Freeview & DVD player
- Main bedroom with double bed
- Twin bedroom
- Double sofa bed in the living area
- Shower room (en-suite to main bedroom + separate entrance)
- Wooden veranda with garden furniture
- Parking by the caravan for 1 car + parking away from caravan for 1 additional car.
- Highchair can be provided on request
- Sorry pets not accepted (except assistance dogs)
Weekly Friday to Friday
|6th Jan – 31st March||£340|
|7th – 14th April||£505|
|21st april – 19th may||£410|
|2nd – 23rd june||£460|
|30th june – 25th Aug||£515|
|1st – 22nd sept||£460|
|29th sept – 13th oct||£410|
|27th oct – 5th Nov||£340|
Short breaks available either:
Friday – Monday (3 nights)
Monday – Friday (4 nights)
We regret that short breaks are not available from 14th July – 1st September.
Sorry pets aren’t accepted in the holiday caravan. No smoking. Park facilities are only available Easter – end of October. Opening hours of facilities may vary according to the time of season.