Sleeps up to 5
- Fully fitted oak dining kitchen with oven, fridge-freezer and microwave
- Oak-beamed sitting room with log-burner effect electric stove.
- TV with Freeview
- DVD player
- Radio/CD player
- Main bedroom with double bed
- Second bedroom with single bed
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- Private yard enclosed by wooden fencing
- Wooden picnic table with sun umbrella
Sorry pets aren’t accepted in our holiday cottages (except assistance dogs).
Click the arrows to scroll through the months.
Weekly Friday to Friday
|27th oct – 21st dec 2017||£340|
|22nd dec 2017 – 4th Jan 2018||£525|
|5th jan – 22nd march 2018||£350|
|23rd march – 5th april||£525|
|6th april – 24th may||£420|
|25th – 31st may||£525|
|1st – 28th june||£470|
|29th june – 30th august||£525|
|31st aug – 27th sept||£470|
|28th sept – 25th oct||£420|
|26th oct – 1st nov||£525|
|2nd nov – 20th dec||£350|
|21st dec 2018 – 3rd jan 2019||£535|
Short breaks available either:
Friday – Monday (3 nights)
Monday – Friday (4 nights)
We regret that short breaks are not available from 19th July – 30th August or over the Christmas and New Year period.