We want everyone to enjoy their stay here at Callow Top. The following information should help you to plan your holiday:
- There is mostly level access to the main areas of the site.
- All the main areas have hard surfaced paths. Fields 2 & 3 (mainly hardstanding part-serviced pitches) have hard surfaced paths
- The camping fields are either all grass or have a non-tarmac pathway
- All parking is either on your pitch or just opposite
- Ramped access is available to reception and, via reception, to the shop
- A hearing loop system is provided in reception
- Disabled toilet and shower facilities are available in the main amenity block (accessed by RADAR key)
- Disabled toilet facilities are available in the Callow Inn
- Assistance dogs are welcome
- If you are camping and need to keep medicine cold we will happily refrigerate it for you in reception
- Mobility scooter/wheelchair batteries can be recharged
- Double width pegs are available at the fishing lake
- Our bird hide has lowered viewing slits
- Parking is available next to the fishing lake
Access to the Tissington Trail is up fairly steep steps with a narrow track to one side. Once on the trail it is a level surface. Level access is available from the Mapleton Lane car park a short drive away.
Our holiday cottages are not suitable for wheelchairs.
If you have any special requirements or need any further information please give us a call on 01335 344020 and one of our staff will be happy to help and advise you.
Our access statement can be downloaded by clicking on the button to the right hand side of this page.